1/1 Photo of Toasted Turkey and Bacon Sandwiches
These are are wonderful comfort food that can be prepared for lunch or dinner with a side salad or soup...... The dressing gives this sandwich a kick and if you used sharp cheddar instead of regular it would be that much better...... I adapted this recipe from the Pillsbury 2008 Annual Recipes Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1IN small bowl,mix mayonnaise and dressing.
- 2Spread on one side of each slice of bread.
- 3Top each of 4 bread slices with turkey, baconk, tomato,cheese and remaining bread slices, mayonnaise mixture side down.
- 4Spread butter on one side of each sandwich.
- 5In a 12 inches skillet, place sandwiches butter side down.
- 6Spread butter over top of each sandwich.
- 7Cover; cook over medium-low heat for 6-8 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown.
- 8Turn sandwiches; cover and cook 5-6 minutes longer or until bottoms are golden brown and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasted Turkey and Bacon Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.0
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 63.9 mg
- Sodium 979.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 13.8 g