1/2 Photos of Toasted Tuna Sandwich
This warm toasted sandwich is a mix of warm melted cheese and tuna that derives its flavor from the chipotle pepper. Adjust the amount of peppers to your own heat preference. *The mayo on this recipe was edited on June 28, 2011 from 1 TBS to 1-3 TBS depending on taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat broiler.
- 2In bowl mix tuna, green onions, chipotle peppers, roasted garlic, mayonnaise, and cheese.
- 3Slice rolls in half-length wise and divide tuna mixture, being sure to spread out evenly.
- 4Broil 3 to 5 minutes. Cheese should be melted and edges of bread toasted.
- 5Put 1/4 cup arugula on two of the halves and top each with remaining two halves.
- 6Enjoy while still nice and warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasted Tuna Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.0
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 39.4 mg
- Sodium 589.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cheddar cheese