Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
For a quick lunch or a late night snack! The simple things in life are sometimes the best.
- 8 slices bacon, cut in half
- 4 English muffins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheese slices
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 -3 large tomatoes, sliced
- Cook bacon til crisp.
- Drain and keep warm.
- Heat broiler.
- Pry muffins apart with fork and lay side by side on cookie sheet.
- Toast undersides under broiler (lightly).
- Remove from oven, turn upright.
- Top each with slice of cheese.
- Combine onion and worc.
- sauce and put small amount on cheese.
- Top with a thick tomato slice.
- Broil until hot and bubbly.
- Garnish with 2 pieces of bacon.
I love tomato cheesies, especially for breakfast. But theese are beyond description! Too wonderful.