1/3 Photos of Toasted Sunny-Side up Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
My DH loves these sandwiches, try to cook the egg until just slightly soft so the the yolk runs when you bite into it! The amounts listed are only a guidline you may adjust to taste, I usually use 2 eggs for one sandwich, throw a couple slices of bacon or a pork breakfast patty on also, *SOOOO* good! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast the 2 slices of bread.
- 2Butter one side of one piece of toast, then on the other slice spread with mayonnaise (use any amount of butter and mayo desired).
- 3Place 1 slice of cheese over either the buttererd side or the mayo side.
- 4Heat about 1-2 tablespoon butter into a skillet over medium heat.
- 5Break eggs into the skillet, then season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- 6Cover the skillet and cook eggs until cooked but leave the yolk semi-soft.
- 7Place the cooked egg/s over the cheese on the bread and top with the remaining slice of toast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasted Sunny-Side up Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.6
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 289.9 mg
- Sodium 838.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 16.2 g