Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
A great little snack for everyone.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix sunflower seeds with oil only if salt is used.
- Spread plain or oiled seeds on baking sheet.
- Bake about 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- (Watch carefully, these seeds brown quickly.) Sprinkle oiled seeds with salt while hot.
This was a really easy and fast way to cook up sunflower seeds. My daycare kids aren't patient so this worked great for us and they loved opening the shells and eating the seeds. Thanks for the quick and easy recipe.