Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy-to-fix sandwich spread using Spam and Velveeta Cheese. My recipe does not call for onions, but some people do like to add chopped onion. I like to use bread instead of buns, because I prefer equal amounts of bread/spread. Use the buns for a bigger sandwich.
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spam, grated
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 12 slices bread or 4 hamburger buns
- Mix all ingredients together in medium mixing bowl.
- Spread the mixture onto 6 slices of bread or 4 bottom portions of the buns. Place under a broiler until the cheese melts. Set aside.
- Toast the remaining bread or buns under the broiler. Place the toasted bread or bun on top of each broiled sandwich.
- Serve warm.