Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 12 graham cracker squares
- 18 cups rocky road ice cream (1 1/2 cup each)
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) packagefluffy white frosting mix
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Arrange cracker squares on waxed paper. Use a small ice cream scoop to place scoops of ice cream on each cracker square. Cover and freeze while preparing frosting.
- Prepare frosting mix according to package directions. Place frosting in a large pastry bag fitted with a large round tip (1/4-inch). Pipe frosting over each ice cream mound to cover. Or use a spoon to spread frosting over each ice cream scoop, spreading to cover. Freeze at least 1 hour (cover loosely after frosting is firm).
- Preheat oven 500 degree F. Transfer squares to a greased baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, for 3 to 4 minutes or until frosting is golden brown. Serve immediately. Makes 12 servings.