Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A japanese inspired dressing to serve with beef salads, chicken salads and vegetables.
- 2 red chilies, deseeded and chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 5 cm fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 25 g sesame seeds
- 200 ml peanut oil
- 100 ml light Japanese soy sauce (shoyu)
- 50 ml sesame oil
- lemon juice
- Gently fry chillis, garlic, ginger and sesame seeds in peanut oil until fragrant.
- Transfer to bowl and cool.
- Stir in lemon juice and soy sauce.
- Adjust seasonings if necessary.