Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
This is a very unusual and delicious snack. I'm eating these and trying to convince myself they are crisps (chips). Dairy free, Gluten free, Low carbohydrate, Low fat, Low GI, Low sugar, Wheat Free this comes from the food coach. It keeps for up to two weeks in a sealed box and I like to crush it and sprinkle on meals as a garnish.
- 4 sheets nori
- 1⁄3 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2⁄3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Lay the nori sheets flat on a baking tray.
- Combine the oils and using a pastry brush, brush the oil over the top surface of each sheet.
- Sprinkle the sea salt and sesame over the oiled surface and roast in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Leave to cool before cutting into pieces approx 3 cm square.