This is a very unusual and delicious snack. I'm eating these and trying to convince myself they are crisps (chips). Dairy free, Gluten free, Low carbohydrate, Low fat, Low GI, Low sugar, Wheat Free this comes from the food coach. It keeps for up to two weeks in a sealed box and I like to crush it and sprinkle on meals as a garnish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- 2Lay the nori sheets flat on a baking tray.
- 3Combine the oils and using a pastry brush, brush the oil over the top surface of each sheet.
- 4Sprinkle the sea salt and sesame over the oiled surface and roast in the oven for 5 minutes.
- 5Leave to cool before cutting into pieces approx 3 cm square.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasted Sesame Nori
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.7
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 96.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g