Recipe by Mercy
A versatile recipe from Martin Yan...any type of leafy greens can be substituted for spinach.
Top Review by mama smurf
Fixed this the other night to go with Wasabi Salmon Cakes#63831 and Noodle Salad with Peanut-Lime Vinaigrette...delicious! I did use spinach, added two cloves of garlic and didn't use the full 1/4 cup vegetable broth but it was still wonderful. Thank you for a wonderful dish!
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped ginger
- 12 ounces spinach or 12 ounces other leafy greens
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a large pan over high heat until hot.
- Add oil, swirling to coat bottom. Add ginger; cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 10 seconds.
- Add spinach and broth; stir once, then cover.
- Reduce heat to medium; cook, stirring once, until greens are wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Add sesame oil, soy sauce, and sesame seeds.
- Toss to distribute seasonings and serve.