Recipe by Ethan's Mom
This is another recipe that I've adapted after having an evening catered in my home. Yum!
Directions See How It's Made
- Roast sausage in oven or however you prefer to cook your sausage.
- Toast sesame seeds in fry pan for a couple of minutes, until lightly toasted.
- Slice cooked sausages on bias.
- Add sausage and pineapple sauce to sauce pan. Sausage is cooked therefore you are just heating sauce at this point.
- Place in serving dish and add toothpicks to the top pieces.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.