1/3 Photos of Toasted Sandwich (Without the Toastie Maker)
Perfect Pixie's Note:
I didn't know what to call this, I made it up for lunch today as I was bored. The thing it reminded me of most was a toasted sandwich. it is easily adapted to wheat/gluten free. pure comfort food
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut muffin in half, toast and butter if you feel necessary (I didn't).
- 2Heat the baked beans gently.
- 3Place the muffin halves in a oven-proof dish it will cover the base of.
- 4Place a Dairylea slice on the muffin, then the ham.
- 5Top with baked beans.
- 6Sprinkle with parmesan then cheddar.
- 7Heat for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 8NOTE: I added breadcrumbs but felt that they took too long to brown, it does add a bit of crunch though if you want to add to the topping.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasted Sandwich (Without the Toastie Maker)
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 638.7
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 1709.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 34.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: