Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I made these sandwiches when I had extra salami from making a pizza earlier in the week. My husband and I both love them.
- 2 pub-style sandwich buns
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter or 1 -2 tablespoon margarine
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 4 slices salami or 4 slices pepperoni
- 5 slices deli turkey or 5 slices deli chicken
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (optional)
- 1 tablespoon mustard (optional)
- Butter both halves of the buns.
- Broil in the oven until just turning brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Add cheese to the top half of the bun.
- Add turkey and salami to bottom half of bun.
- Return to oven and broil until cheese just melted.
- Remove from oven and add mayonnaise and mustard if desired.
This was very tasty! I used chicken and salami and did use the optional condiments. Enjoyed with some homemade Recipe #380632 on the side. Thanks for sharing!
Great flavor combo. We really enjoyed these sandwiches with a bowl of homemade soup.
Very tasty! I was a little leary about the combination, but one bite and I was hooked! :) So simple and easy to put together and I served with potato chips and a pickle and dinner was delicious! :) Thanks for sharing this recipe I know we'll enjoy again! Made for PAC Fall 08