Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Courtesy of Food and Wine
- 4 cups pecan halves (1 pound)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, lightly crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Preheat the oven to 250°.
- Spread the pecan halves on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake them for 15 minutes, shifting the baking sheet halfway through for even coloring, or until they are lightly toasted.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the pecans, then sprinkle with the salt, rosemary and sugar and toss to coat.
- Bake the pecans for 15 minutes longer, shifting the pan halfway through, or until browned and crisp.
- Transfer to paper towels and let cool.
- MAKE AHEAD The rosemary pecans can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.