Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a dip we made for our taosted ravioli one night, inspired by the great dip by chef Miller.
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Frank's red hot sauce
- Combine all ingredients in blender and pulse until smooth.
- Heat on the stove top until hot.
- Use as a dip with Toasted Ravioli, French bread, or as a pasta sauce.