"Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"'s Note:
This is a nice appetizer and something you never think to do, fry ravioli! Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blanch ravioli in boiling salted water for 3 minutes.
- 2Roll ravioli in flour, dip in beaten egg and roll in bread crumbs.
- 3Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- 4Saute ravioli in olive oil until golden brown.
- 5Serve warm with grated cheese and marinara, if desired.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasted Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.8
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 212.1 mg
- Sodium 1707.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 16.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: