Recipe by "Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"
This is a nice appetizer and something you never think to do, fry ravioli! Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
Top Review by staceyelee
We love this ! It is a yummy snack or dinner w/ a salad. I got the recipe a while back from a copy cat site- suppose to be from one of the Italian chains. Thanks for posting !
- 1 dozen cheese ravioli or 1 dozen meat ravioli
- 1 -2 teaspoon salt, for each 6 quarts of water for boiling the pasta
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups seasoned Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- grated parmesan cheese
- marinara sauce, if desired (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blanch ravioli in boiling salted water for 3 minutes.
- Roll ravioli in flour, dip in beaten egg and roll in bread crumbs.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- Saute ravioli in olive oil until golden brown.
- Serve warm with grated cheese and marinara, if desired.