Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Toasted Pumpkin Seeds ( Pepitas) recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 tablespoon peanut oil
- 3⁄4 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wipe fibers from pumpkin seeds but do not wash them.
- Coat seeds with mixture of oil and margarine.
- Spread seeds on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with coarse salt to taste and toast for 30 minutes or until they are crisp and golden.
I liked it because it was different
I like to use garlic salt on mine for some added flavor... YUM!