Recipe by ylo_roz
Fall is here and pumpkins are propped on your doorstep. Here is a simple yummy way to serve up warm toasted seeds. Without adding fat:)
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate seeds and goo.
- Rinse seeds well and place in covered container with water and salt.
- Best if soaked over night.
- Pumpkin seeds have oil in them so there is no need for butter. This way the will be nice and dry and not slippery with fat.
- Place seeds in a pan with edges and toss with Worcestershire.
- Bake for 1 hour at 300°F stirring every 15 minutes or so until they are dried out.