Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
From the boursin cheese website. Haven't tried it yet, but sounded good so posting for safe keeping.
- 2 slices bread, lightly toasted
- 1⁄3 cup boursin cheese, any flavor
- 1 medium plum tomato, sliced
- 3 ounces cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons black olive tapenade
- drizzle extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- Spread boursin cheese on one slice of bread.
- On other slice of bread spread tapenade.
- Prepare sandwich by layering tomato and ham.
- Close sandwich.
- Drizzle oil on outside of bread.
- Grill in skillet or panini press.
:yummy: This was delicious, the tapenade really adds to it!
Tasty, easy and full of flavour; You cannot go wrong with Boursin Cheese and we loved the other additions in this sandwich. I only had a little tapenade left - we use it a lot in France, so I added a few chopped olives to the panini as well. We ate this for lunch with some crisps and a mixed green salad - perfect! Made for the OZ/NZ Recipe Swap #19 - many thanks Vicki! FT :-)