1/3 Photos of Toasted Provençal Panini (Sandwich)
Vicki in CT's Note:
From the boursin cheese website. Haven't tried it yet, but sounded good so posting for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread boursin cheese on one slice of bread.
- 2On other slice of bread spread tapenade.
- 3Prepare sandwich by layering tomato and ham.
- 4Close sandwich.
- 5Drizzle oil on outside of bread.
- 6Grill in skillet or panini press.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasted Provençal Panini (Sandwich)
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.2
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 79.9 mg
- Sodium 394.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 27.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: