Prep 8 mins
Cook 3 mins
this is a simple, delicious dessert. presentation can make it look like you've slaved all day, when in fact it took you less than 15 minutes! borrowed from planters.com
- 50 caramels (one 14 oz. bag)
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cashew halves, and pieces
- 1 vanilla butter pound cake, cut into 16 slices
- Toast pound cake in toaster oven or conventional oven.
- Place caramels and milk in large microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 3 - 3 1/2 minutes (or until caramels are completely melted and mixture is well blended), stirring after each minute.
- Stir cashews into caramel.
- Stir well before spooning 2 tablespoons over toasted pound cake.
- Eat quickly so noone else can get to it!