Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Southern Living Magazine. Who doesn't love warm bread right out of the oven? Like the fact that this is so fast and easy yet has the smells and tasted of all day bread baking.
- Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat; add garlic and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Brush each bread shell with half of butter mixture: sprinkle evenly with 1/4 cup cheese.
- cut each bread shell into 12 wedges.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp.