Recipe by Chef at Heart
An italian flavour, made at home anywhere . Simmering the garlic in butter adds a unique flavour. Someone gave me this recipe years ago. Its a great appetizer.
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 (14 ounce) Italian bread
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat; add garlic and Italian seasoning. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Brush each bread shell with half of butter mixture; sprinkle evenly with 1/4 cup cheese. Cut each bread shell into 12 wedges. Place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp.