- 59.14 ml fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 44.37 ml mayonnaise
- 12 slice French bread (1/4-inch thick)
- 19.71 ml chopped tomatoes
- 1 chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine basil, cheese, garlic and mayo.
- Arrange bread slices in single layer on nonstick baking sheet.
- Broil about 40 seconds or until lightly toasted.
- Turn bread slices over and spread evenly with basil mixture.
- Broil 1 minute or until lightly browned.
- Top evenly with tomato and onion and season with pepper.