1/1 Photo of Toasted Pesto Rounds
Yummy, simple and attractive appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Combine basil, cheese, garlic and mayo.
- 3Arrange bread slices in single layer on nonstick baking sheet.
- 4Broil about 40 seconds or until lightly toasted.
- 5Turn bread slices over and spread evenly with basil mixture.
- 6Broil 1 minute or until lightly browned.
- 7Top evenly with tomato and onion and season with pepper.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasted Pesto Rounds
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.9
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 448.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 6.5 g