Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dressing gets a little bit of a crunch with toasted pecans. Recipe is from Paula Deen's magazine.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In medium bowl, combine Dijon and honey.
- Slowly add olive oil, whisking to combine.
- Slowly add vinegar, whisking to combine.
- Stir in toasted pecans.
Yummy! I cut the recipe in half and used a very good (expensive) balsamic vinegar. It was wonderful. If you use the less expensive brands you should reduce the vinegar in half to get a nice thick syrupy result. I loved the addition of the mustard. Thanks for posting. :)
This dressing is great but there is too much balsamic vinegar. Next time I'll use 1/8 cup instead. I used grainy mustard. Thanks Lainey :) made for PRMR tag game
This was good, but a bit to much vinegar for me.