- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 pinch ground red pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 lb fresh green beans, steamed until crisp tender
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, sugar garlic powder, parsley, pepper and salt.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the garlic mixture over medium high heat and toast pecans, stirring often for about 2 minutes.
- Remove pecans and set aside.
- In same skillet, heat remaining garlic mixture and stir in cooked green beans.
- Cook covered, over medium heat, stirring ocasionally until beans are tender.
- Stir in pecans.