Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Mr. Food
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup crushed cinnamon graham crackers
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pecan halves
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy. Gradually add the brown sugar, beating well.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add the flour, cracker crumbs, and orange juice; beat at low speed until blended. Stir in the 1 cup chopped pecans then pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (cake will not rise to top of pan).
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes; remove cake from pan, and let cool completely on the wire rack.
- In a small bowl, stir together the confectioners' sugar and milk; drizzle over the cooled cake, and sprinkle with the 1/2 cup pecan halves.