Recipe by Abby Girl
These little "truffles" are perfect as part of an appetizer tray. The flavours benefit from being made ahead of time, but make sure to let them come to room temperature before serving
- 4 ounces blue cheese (at room temperature)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons basil, freshly chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly grounded
- 30 grapes
- 1 cup pecans (or walnuts)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash together blue cheese, cream cheese, basil and pepper until blended. Scoop about 2 tsp of cheese mixture and insert 1 grape.
- Mold cheese around grape to cover. Roll in chopped pecans, pressing to coat.
- Place on a baking sheet and repeat with remaining cheese mixture, grapes and pecans. (Cover and chill for up to 1 day).
- Bring to room temperature before serving.