Recipe by Happy Harry #2
Have been trying to cut down on my peanut butter use (love it!) for the betterment of my health. So when I do indulge.....I do it all the way!
Top Review by Dan G.
I just got into Nutella but for years I have always loved in the Ferraro Rocher chocolates with the same stuff inside. Made a PB and Nutella tonight plus I used a heft TB spoon of butter bc why not, it's unbelievable. I'm going to shame eat another on while my gf is sleeping.
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter (I like crunchy for this)
- 2 tablespoons nutella (generous tbls)
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast bread to your liking, but make sure you are ready to immediately to put the spreads on while bread is still hot.
- Spread the inside of the sandwich evenly with peanut butter.
- Follow directly with all the nutella over the peanut butter on one side of of bread.
- Close sandwich, slice and enjoy while still warm.
- Trust me -- the greatness of this simple sandwich is eating it while it melty inside.
- Great with cold milk -- maybe with a touch of nutella stirred in!