Happy Harry #2's Note:
Have been trying to cut down on my peanut butter use (love it!) for the betterment of my health. So when I do indulge.....I do it all the way!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (I like crunchy for this)
- 2 tablespoons nutella (generous tbls)
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1Toast bread to your liking, but make sure you are ready to immediately to put the spreads on while bread is still hot.
- 2Spread the inside of the sandwich evenly with peanut butter.
- 3Follow directly with all the nutella over the peanut butter on one side of of bread.
- 4Close sandwich, slice and enjoy while still warm.
- 5Trust me -- the greatness of this simple sandwich is eating it while it melty inside.
- 6Great with cold milk -- maybe with a touch of nutella stirred in!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasted Peanut Butter & Nutella Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 717.1
- Calories from Fat 412
- Total Fat 45.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 606.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 23.6 g