Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This came from Martha Stewart's living magazine.
Make and share this Toasted Oatmeal With Walnuts and Apricots. recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- spread walnuts and oats on 2 rimmed baking sheets.
- bake until walnuts are toasted and oats are golden brown (about 10 minutes for walnuts and 12 minutes for oats).
- bring water to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- stir in oats, apricots, cinnamon, and salt.
- return to a boil.
- reduce heat, partially cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until oats are tender and thickened, about 25 minutes.
- chop nuts.
- spoon oatmeal into 4 bowls.
- sprinkle each serving with walnuts and flaxseed, and drizzle with honey.
- serve immediately.