Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Bring out the rich nutty flavour of your walnuts, pecans and other nuts by toasting them in a warm oven. Just cool and add to your favourite recipes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread the nuts out in a pie pan.
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes, stirring once.
- Nuts burn easily, so watch them carefully.
- Cool before using.
- Toasted nuts can be stored in an air tight container for about 2 weeks.
Thanks, Dee. This worked perfectly for my sliced almonds, too.
This was PERFECT! I toasted walnuts to add to Cranberry Snow Candy . Thank you fpr clear and concise instructions. It certainly was helpful!
The almonds and walnuts came out perfect! Thanks for the recipe since I can never remember the time and temperature to toast nuts.