Recipe by swissms
Published on Oprah.com
Top Review by seesko
This was so unique. It is hard to describe this. I wish I still had a premium membership, so I could post a picture. Be careful when cooking the marshmallows they can burn very quickly. I had to throw out my first batch. This is a must try.
Directions See How It's Made
- On a medium-size cookie sheet, place 1/2 bag of marshmallows in a row.
- Place under your broiler in the oven for 2 to 3 minutes, until charred. Take out of oven and let cool. (The charred marshmallows will be blended into the milkshakes.).
- Repeat this step but only let the marshmallows toast. Take out of oven and let cool. (Reserve the toasted marshmallows to top the milkshakes.)
- In a blender, pour milk, sour cream, ice cream and charred marshmallows.
- Mix for 5 minutes.
- Pour in a large glass and top with 2 to 3 toasted marshmallows.