Published on Oprah.com
Make and share this Toasted Marshmallow Shake - Good Stuff Eatery, Washington D C recipe from Food.com.
- On a medium-size cookie sheet, place 1/2 bag of marshmallows in a row.
- Place under your broiler in the oven for 2 to 3 minutes, until charred. Take out of oven and let cool. (The charred marshmallows will be blended into the milkshakes.).
- Repeat this step but only let the marshmallows toast. Take out of oven and let cool. (Reserve the toasted marshmallows to top the milkshakes.)
- In a blender, pour milk, sour cream, ice cream and charred marshmallows.
- Mix for 5 minutes.
- Pour in a large glass and top with 2 to 3 toasted marshmallows.
This was so unique. It is hard to describe this. I wish I still had a premium membership, so I could post a picture. Be careful when cooking the marshmallows they can burn very quickly. I had to throw out my first batch. This is a must try.
I have had this milk shake so when I saw this recipe I knew that it was going to go into that "MUST TRY" file. Can't wait to compare and I'll be back to rate it! If it's even close to being as good as Good Stuff's, it'll get a thumbs up in my book!
This is really good! I LOVE the smell and taste of toasted marshmallows! The sour cream helped balance out some of the sweet, but did not overpower. Made for PRMR.