Published on Oprah.com
Make and share this Toasted Marshmallow Shake - Good Stuff Eatery, Washington D C recipe from Food.com.
- On a medium-size cookie sheet, place 1/2 bag of marshmallows in a row.
- Place under your broiler in the oven for 2 to 3 minutes, until charred. Take out of oven and let cool. (The charred marshmallows will be blended into the milkshakes.).
- Repeat this step but only let the marshmallows toast. Take out of oven and let cool. (Reserve the toasted marshmallows to top the milkshakes.)
- In a blender, pour milk, sour cream, ice cream and charred marshmallows.
- Mix for 5 minutes.
- Pour in a large glass and top with 2 to 3 toasted marshmallows.