1/1 Photo of Toasted Marshmallow Shake - Good Stuff Eatery, Washington D C
Published on Oprah.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a medium-size cookie sheet, place 1/2 bag of marshmallows in a row.
- 2Place under your broiler in the oven for 2 to 3 minutes, until charred. Take out of oven and let cool. (The charred marshmallows will be blended into the milkshakes.).
- 3Repeat this step but only let the marshmallows toast. Take out of oven and let cool. (Reserve the toasted marshmallows to top the milkshakes.)
- 4In a blender, pour milk, sour cream, ice cream and charred marshmallows.
- 5Mix for 5 minutes.
- 6Pour in a large glass and top with 2 to 3 toasted marshmallows.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasted Marshmallow Shake - Good Stuff Eatery, Washington D C
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.6
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 47.6 mg
- Sodium 172.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 55.2 g
- Protein 7.6 g