Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My son found this recipe on-line and had to try it. It is very good. I toast the marshmallows in the 400 degree oven by putting them on parchment paper in a cookie sheet. It takes about 3-5 minutes for them to get nicely toasted on top.
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 2 tablespoons yogurt, vanilla
- 5 large marshmallows, toasted
- Place ice cream, milk, and yogurt in a blender. Blend until well mixed and kind of sticks to the sides of the blender container.
- Add 3 toasted marshmallows. Blend again.
- Pour into tall glass and top with whipped cream and remaining 2 marshmallows.
Loved it - did twice the marshmallows and half the ice cream to really boost the flavor. Yum.
Here's to, yet, another chin! (Made for Best of 2011 recipe tag and added to my Best of 2012.)
YUMMY! Wow, who knew? I have been eyeing this recipe for a while, and I'm so glad I got to make it! It even made me feel better, on a bad day! :) Adding the toasted marshmallows to the milkshake really does give it that flavor! Great idea and I know my son will be asking for this again. I double the recipe, and made it into 3 servings, 2 larger (for DH and myself) and 1 smaller (for DS.) Thanks so mush for sharing, Good Cook Wanda! Made for Fall PAC 2011.