1/6 Photos of Toasted Ham and Cheese
Sydney Mike's Note:
The original of this recipe was seen in the 2007 Taste of Home The Busy Family Cookbook, but has been changed a bit to suit our tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread one side of TWO slices of bread with the mayonnaise, then onto the mayo side layer the ham, cheese & onion.
- 2Spread one side of the remaining TWO slices of bread each with a teaspoon of the horseradish sauce.
- 3Place the 2nd slice of bread horseradish-side down over the onion, then on the outer sides of the sandwich, spread the softened butter evenly.
- 4In a skillet over medium heat, toast the sandwiches for about 5 minutes on each side or until the bread is lightly browned & cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasted Ham and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.5
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 63.7 mg
- Sodium 560.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: