- 4 slices whole grain bread, sliced thick
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 slices cooked ham, sliced thin
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 slice red onion, separated
- 2 teaspoons horseradish sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread one side of TWO slices of bread with the mayonnaise, then onto the mayo side layer the ham, cheese & onion.
- Spread one side of the remaining TWO slices of bread each with a teaspoon of the horseradish sauce.
- Place the 2nd slice of bread horseradish-side down over the onion, then on the outer sides of the sandwich, spread the softened butter evenly.
- In a skillet over medium heat, toast the sandwiches for about 5 minutes on each side or until the bread is lightly browned & cheese has melted.