Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This makes a nice appetizer, lunch or snack! From British Foods. Posted for Zaar World Tour. I haven't tried this yet.
- 6 English muffins, cut in half and toasted
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 7.39 ml curry powder
- 59.14 ml chopped green olives
- 59.14 ml green onion, chopped (optional)
- Mix the cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, curry powder, olives and green onion, if using, together.
- Spread on toasted muffins; put in the oven at 350°F for 8-10 minutes.
I scaled back for 1 muffin (I used a wholegrain English muffin) and loved the hint of the Madras curry powder, I used the green onion but omitted the olives and thoroughly enjoyed, thank you Sharon123, made for Name That Ingredient.
These were awesome! I used Thomas 100 calorie wheat English muffins,low fat mayo and fat free cheese. I used the green onion but not curry powder(I've never had that). I replaced it with garlic powder. I really,REALLY enjoyed these for lunch! I liked the tang that the green olive gave. I will be making these again. Thanks so much for posting!! :)
Easy to make, liked the olives and green onions in this, but did not quite hit the spot. Not sure why, as we like all the components. I might try again with less mayonnaise. Still, something I would make again to accompany soup as a light lunch.