Recipe by Sharon123
This makes a nice appetizer, lunch or snack! From British Foods. Posted for Zaar World Tour. I haven't tried this yet.
Top Review by I'mPat
I scaled back for 1 muffin (I used a wholegrain English muffin) and loved the hint of the Madras curry powder, I used the green onion but omitted the olives and thoroughly enjoyed, thank you Sharon123, made for Name That Ingredient.
- 6 English muffins, cut in half and toasted
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green olives
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped (optional)