Prep 8 mins
Cook 2 mins
Invented this in the morning, let the flavours meld all morning and am eating it for lunch right now, on toasted halves of English muffin. Yum!
- 2 English muffins
- 0.5 (227 g) package imitation crabmeat, shreadded coarsely
- 1 tablespoon english salad cream or 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons diced red bell peppers
- 2 teaspoons chopped celery
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 olives, chopped
- 2 slices smoked turkey breast, halved
- handful romaine lettuce, finely shredded or alfalfa sprout
- crisp crumbled bacon
- Mix crabmeat, salad dressing, seasonings, chopped bell pepper, green onion, celery and olives. Let rest in fridge.
- Toast the muffins under a broiler just until lightly golden.
- Lay 1 piece of turkey on each muffin half. Spoom 1/4 of the crab mixture over top. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon. Top with lettuce or sprouts. Serve open faced.