Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
In ‘The Everything Tex-Mex Cookbook’
Make and share this Toasted Corn Bread Salad recipe from Food.com.
- prepared cornbread (9-inch square pan)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cups frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup broken pecans
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup cubed monterey jack pepper cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut corn bread into 1-inch cubes and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cubes are light golden brown and toasted; set aside.
- Drain and rinse peas and beans and prepare vegetables.
- In medium bowl, combine salad dressing, salsa, and yogurt; blend well.
- Combine with all ingredients in large serving bowl and toss gently.
- Serve immediately.