Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 mins
We have tried many, many recipes for Coconut Cream Pie and we believe that this is the absolute best and the easiest! The difference is that the coconut is toasted before it is added in the pie and on the top. I got this originally from the Nancyland Recipe Newsletter
- Mix the pudding and milk together and set in the refrigerator.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Add toasted coconut reserving some for the top of the pie.
- Pour into the baked crust and tip with reserved coconut. Refrigerate.
- To toast the coconut, place in a lightly greased baking sheet and bake until golden brown. Important: watch toasting the whole time, and stir several times.
- Cooking time is refrigeration time.