Recipe by gailanng
Top Review by Baby Kato
Wow, what a great flavor gailanng. Nothing could be easier than these little gems. They were super quick and easy to throw together and disappeared just as quickly. I made them late at night, so they are bigger than they would have been if I made them earlier in the day. Big or little they are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing your treat my friend, they were a great addition to the Christmas tins this year.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 32 golden Oreo cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups-best if use food processor)
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut, toasted, divided (flaked)
- 2 (6 ounce) packages white chocolate baking squares, melted (can substitute Almond Bark)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, cookie crumbs and 1 cup toasted coconut until well blended. May need to chill.
- Shape into 42 (1-inch) balls. Dip in melted chocolate or almond bark; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Sprinkle with remaining coconut.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.