1/2 Photos of Toasted Coconut Cookies
1 hr 5 mins
Not sure where I picked up this recipe. I like the addition of oats and nuts which a lot of other coconut cookie recipes don't have. I don't like too much coconut so the oats and nuts tone down the coconut taste. I usually toast the coconut and nuts while preheating the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a mixing bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugars until fluffy.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- 4Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 5Gradually add to creamed mixture.
- 6Fold in oats, coconut and nuts.
- 7Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees for 10-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Cool 2-3 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasted Coconut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.8
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 75.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g