I hope you will enjoy these unique biscuits. The biscuits have a nice delicate banana flavour. To make this sweeter you could add 1/4 cup of milk chocolate or butterscotch chips. Serve these with a simple fruit salad, you will not be disappointed.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine, flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, salt and coconut in a large bowl.
- Cut in butter until crumbly, set aside.
- Add the milk, vanilla and banana together.
- Make a well in the center of the flour bowl and pour in milk mixture.
- Stir to moisten only.
- Drop dough by spoonful onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.