Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you are a coconut lover, you will like this one
- 3 ounces pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix
- 1 1⁄2 ounces coconut milk
- 1⁄2 ounce caramel syrup
- 1⁄2 ounce coconut syrup
- 1 cup ice
- 1 lime wedge
- toasted coconut flakes, ground
- Blend first 5 ingredients in blender until slushy.
- Coat rim of daiquiri glass with lime wedge; dip glass into ground toasted coconut flakes.
- Pour into a daiquiri glass.
A wonderful beverage! Great for relaxing and if you're a coconut lover like I am, you'll enjoy it! Prepared for the AUS/NZ 2009 Swap #26 event.