My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients except bread and butter.
- 2Cut crusts off bread and roll each slice with a rolling pin until very thin.
- 3Spread about 1 tablespoon of mixture on each slice of bread and roll it up like a jellyroll.
- 4Brush with butter, arrange about 1 inch apart on greased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake at 425°F for approximately 12 minutes, until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasted Clam Thingies Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 732.8
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 102.9 mg
- Sodium 1250.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium Worcestershire sauce