Recipe by starbucksgurl
A sandwich that tastes like "white pizza" Very good!!! I got this idea from a sandwich I ate at a "starbucks" :) * go figure*
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut ciabatta in halves and set aside.
- put butter and basil in food processor and mix til well blended.
- spread mixture on all halves of ciabatta.
- slice tomato and mozzerela to desired thickness and lay one to two slices tomato and 1 to 2 slices mozzerella on four of the ciabatta halves.
- put in toaster oven (or you can microwave this if you wish) until cheese starts to melt. place other side of ciabatta on top and enjoy!