Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
A quick and easy little appetizer, or snack for anytime. I actually got this recipe off of a coupon for Borden cheese. It credits Elsie's Kitchen for the recipe.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled cooked bacon (about 5 slices)
- 1 French baguette, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine cheese, mayonnaise and bacon in a bowl; mix well.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture on each bread slice.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Serve warm.
Made this for our superbowl party and almost ate them all before everyone came.Good thing I had two baugettes.Thanks for sharing,will for sure make these again.Next time I'll try using potatoes instead of the baugette.
I made these for my husband's poker night. I put the plate out and they were gone in 5 minutes flat. Bacon and cheddar--a yummy combination that was melt in your mouth delicious. Very easy to make and the guys sure did like 'em. Thanks Nicole.